Partial Wedding Planning Services
These services are hourly based and allows you to have freedom during the planning process while also having the ability to bring on expert guidance to help with certain tasks and details for up to 40 hours throughout the planning process.
Your planning hours can be used for any of the following tasks related to planning your wedding:
- Creation of a detailed planning checklist to use throughout the planning process
- Creation of a mutually shared Pinterest board to help you finalize the overall style of the wedding and to share ideas for details
- Recommended vendor list including at least 2 vendors for each vendor category
- Review of vendor contracts
- Checking vendor availability
- Gathering vendor quotes
- Scheduling vendor consultations
- Check-in meetings, phone calls, emails and text messages with your planner
- Design and decor advice and feedback
- Wedding day details overview for flow of events
- Creation of wedding day timeline
- Final vendor confirmations for logistics and load-in and load-out times and set up.
Phone and email support will be provided during regular business hours throughout the planning process to answer any wedding related questions. Business hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm. This excludes holidays or scheduled vacations. In the case of a vacation, I will let you know in advance and will get to you as soon as I can. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response during regular business hours. .
Travel to and from meetings and travel related to planning tasks that are more than 15 minutes from the office will be counted toward planning hours.
Services provided one week prior to the wedding (approximately 5 hours of planning hours) :
- Texting support. I will become available for questions and concerns via text as well as email or messaging between the hours of 9am and 9pm. I will respond as soon as possible during this time.
- Wedding rehearsal coordination. I will attend your rehearsal the day before your event and work with your officiant to rehearse the processional, ceremony outline and recessional. We will review the arrival time of the wedding parties and set up contact information for questions the day of. (This will be approximately 2 hours of your allotted planning hours.)
- Overview of wedding day events. Bridal party arrival, Load in and breakdown times.
Additional Services that can be provided on the wedding day (up to 5 hours) :
- Planner arrival at time of load in to direct set up with the vendors.
- Supervision and assistance with set up of table decorations, place cards, favors, card box, and other small details.
- Ceremony coordination. Assistance in the arrival and line-up of grandparents, parents, and bridal party. Direct individuals involved in the processional.
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to vendors.
The fine print:
- $35 per hour for up to 40 hours, and no less than 25 hours, of professional planning assistance.
- $100 nonrefundable deposit due within 5 days of contract signing.
- Balance will be split into 3 month increments with final balance due 14 days prior to the event.
- 10% late fee on the full contract price will be charged on any unpaid balances 1 week after their due date.
- If your hour limit comes within 2 hours and we are well before your event date, we can schedule a meeting at your discretion to add additional hours at a fee of $50 per hour.
- Payments can be made in cash, check or through PayPal. Please use the following link PayPal.Me/LovelieghWeddings
A La Carte Planning Services
Have your RSVP cards mailed directly to my office to save the hassle of keeping track of
who is and who isn’t coming to the wedding, how many guests they are bringing, and
what entree choices they have selected for dinner. Using your guest list, I will create
and maintain a spreadsheet that is updated weekly with guest responses from your RSVP
cards. Once the RSVP date has passed, I will give you a list of guests to contact who
have not replied with their RSVP. Once you have the responses from those guests and
share them with me, I will update the list with the final information and share with all
relevant wedding professionals including the venue, rental company, and the caterer.
Hourly Concierge Assistance
For those weeks when you need an extra hand with wedding-related tasks, I offer
hourly concierge assistance. I can run errands, assist with crafts and DIY projects, and
provide administrative help. Service is based on the availability of your planner and must be hired at least one week in advance. Round trip travel time for tasks is counted
towards the concierge hours.
Invitation Assembly, Stamping, and Mailing
If you don’t have time to assemble, stamp, and mail wedding invitations, you can add
this service to your planning package. You can be sure that your invitations will be assembled in the correct order if you’re unsure of assembly procedures. Your planner can assemble, stamp, and mail invitations (include stamping RSVP envelopes). As part of this service, your planner will take a completed invitation to the post office to determine the correct postage needed. If you choose to hire a calligrapher, your planner will coordinate the logistics of getting the invitation envelopes to the calligrapher for addressing.
Party & Social Event Planning
I would love to help plan and design other events such as the rehearsal dinner,
bachelor and bachelorette parties, wedding showers, welcome receptions, brunches, and
wedding week guest activities. From vendor recommendations and theme development
to event design and on-site coordination, I can create the perfect party to complement your wedding day celebration.
*Pricing for each a la carte service is custom quoted based on your specific needs. Hourly concierge service starts at $40 per hour.